5. What is the weight Limit for Zipliners?
Weight limits by zipline course location:
- For all of our Ka’anapali zipline courses you have to weigh between 80 and 260 lbs.
- For our Haleakala zipline course you have to weigh between 60 and 260 lbs.
- For all of our Big Island zipline courses you have to weigh between 80 and 260 lbs.
- For our Kauai 5 line course you have to weigh between 60 and 260 lbs, for the Kauai 8 line course you have to weigh between 80 and 260 lbs.
4. What kind of shoes do you have to wear to Zipline?
For your safety, we require that you wear shoes with a fully enclosed heel and toe. Tennis/athletic shoes or hiking type shoes are best. No hiking sandals, Teva Sandals, KEEN’s, Crocs, TOMS, Vibram FiveFingers or Skechers Shape Ups are allowed on the course. Shoes must be snug to your foot. No loose-fitting or unlaced Converse-style shoes are allowed.
3. How much walking do you have to do to zipline with us?
Ziplining isn’t strenuous, but you need to be able to hike about 1/2 mile and climb steps. We have had people from age 8 to 100 do the course without problems.
2. Is it safe to zipline while pregnant?
No, it is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant. But if your group will be ziplining on our Haleakala course, you can purchase a pass to hike with the group and watch your friends or family zipline.
1. How old do you have to be to Zipline?
- For our Ka’anapali zipline courses, Kauai 8 line course, and Big Island Zipline course you must be at least 10 years old.
- For our Haleakala zipline course and our Kauai 5 line course you must be at least 8 years old to participate in ziplining.
Learn more about what we do to keep you safe while ziplining on our website.
About the Author: Skyline Eco-Adventures is Hawaii’s most experienced zipline operator. Feel confident providing your family with a safe and fun adventure during your island stay. To reserve a zipline tour or for more info, visit: www.zipline.com.